Sunday, January 19, 2014

Putri Salju -Creamy Peanut Butter Cookies-



I named it just by the ingredient I used, Creamy peanut butter Original recipe is using grind cashew nuts and it's called Putri Salju


It's so simple making this one. Especially I have cookie cutter that works so well. I got it from Indonesia. Love it. Got several shapes. Too bad I didn't buy the crescent shape as the common of Putri Salju's shape.



The different ingredient here made the color of the cookies different too, I guess. Or it's because I baked it too long so it burnt?? ^^ I always checked it while baking tho, I thought they were not yet done when I touched the surface and I felt bit wet tho the color is already brown. So I kept baking it. Switching the lower rack to upper and turn the back to the front. Hmm well,
this is first trial tho. Let's see for the second making after this batch's gone of course. Hubby will eat them all I bet. ^^

Ingredients
250 gram of all purpose flour, shifted
100ml powder sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 sticks of butter

Methods
In a mixing bowl, mix powder sugar and chunks of butter, till it blend well. Add the peanut butter, and flour.
Knead it lil with your hands for few min. Make it round and let it in fridge for 30 min to 1 hour. 
After that shape it with cookie cutter. If too soft, you can add lil flour when flattened it a board. just like you knead dough of bread.

Baked for about 30min



No comments:

Post a Comment