Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mini Samosa with Spring Roll Sheets



I guess you know what Samosa is. I didn't plan making real samosa tho. I only change the skin shaped for my fav filling this time. Usually I make it just like spring rolls a.k.a Risoles or Pastel in Indonesia a.k.a empanades here.

First time making triangle shapes, Phewww it's quite hard LOL and I used small spring roll sheets so it's even taking longer time! But I survived! >_< 


Ingredients

1 lb ground beef
2 big potatoes, washed, peeled, diced
2 big carrots, washed, peeled, diced
1 cup of green beans, washed, sliced small 

3 cloves of garlic
3 tbsp of salt
3 tbsp of white pepper
2 tbsp chicken bouillon powder
2 tbsp olive oil
2 small packages of spring rolls sheets
enough cooking oil to fry

How to

Garlic, pepper, salt make into paste. Saute it in 2 tbsp olive oil. Cook veggies till they are tender. Add ground beef, seasoning, bring to taste. Cool it down.

Prepare the spring roll sheets. I used small ones. Read the direction to thaw and use it.



If you wanna know how to make triangle shape using spring roll sheets, you can watch this youtube 


Once they are ready, prepare the pan with cooking oil. Deep fried until golden brown. Served with sri racha sauce!






No comments:

Post a Comment