Thursday, April 21, 2011

IFumie instant noodle



I love noodle much but since the instant noodle is not that healthy so that I avoid eating it regularly :-)  however eating it once in while when my mood swings down perhaps would be okay. 
I remember eating noodle with veggies and seafood but the noodle is crunchy. In Indonesia we call it IFUMIE. I haven't searched the kind of noodle that people use when they cook Ifumie but I just use the instant noodle instead. 

Preparation :

1 instant noodle, fry it
1 carrot, slice it round
3 leaves of cabbage, break into 2-3 pieces
3 fish ball, cut into several pieces
5 shrimps *optional*
Seasoning :
3 cloves of garlic, chop
1/4 onion, chop
1 tbsp of white pepper
1 tsp of salt 
1/2 cube of chicken stock
1/2 cup of water

Saute the garlic and onion. Pour the water and add all seasoning till its boiling. Put the veggies, seafood stuff till they are tender. You can add 1tsp of corn flour  that has been mixed with  little water to make the broth gravy. Take a plate. Put the fried-noodle and Pour the veggies on top and around. Bon appetite!


No comments:

Post a Comment