Thursday, February 13, 2014

Roti Boy

My kitchen and studio were messy since the plumber came, glad only 2days. But my studio room is not tidy yet. Couldn't get good pics over the kitchen table and lacked of ideas as well ^^
At least I could get back to the kitchen and made bread. This time is ROTI BOY. Woohoo. I've been searching the recipe and got this mexican coffee bun which is the same idea as
Roti Boy, Yummy! here is the link roti boy.


I'm glad I made it well. The texture is soft and not too sweet almost the same as Roti Boy I had in Indonesia. I had lil coffee in icing as topping tho. I don't have instant coffee in my kitchen so I used brew like my dad used to make coffee.

For first time making ROTI BOY, hmm two thumbs up boleh lah ^^ need practice putting the icing. I used sandwich ziplock bag as peeping bag. ^^


I added the filling for these buns. Some with mung beans paste and some others with butter and cheese. So far I ate 3 with mung beans filling. Couldn't tell which ones are butter cheese. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment