Friday, January 31, 2014

Smoothie Combination

I am in love with green smoothie but I still like my blueberry smoothie as well. I wonder if I combine those. ^^ Love the color that will blend. Anyway I love smoothie that's bit thicker. Hubby loves that's bit thin so he can use straw easily.


Ingredients

Blueberry smoothie
Some blueberries
Orange juice
Bananas
Organic golden flax seeds
Black Jack cherry Frozen yoghurt
I didn't measure those.. depends on how many glasses you wanna have

Green Smoothie
Baby kale
Baby Spinach
Orange juice
Bananas
Mixed frozen fruits (manggo, papaya, strawberry, pineapple)

Methods
Smooth the frozen or rough stuff first with orange juice then you can add the rest of the ingredients. If you like sweet, you can add lil sugar. 
Blend using magic bullet. 
Prepare the glass or jar. Pour the color that you like first. Garnish on top with frozen blueberries. 
The taste is sweet and got the tart sensation from the green smoothie. Love it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment