Monday, June 17, 2013

Nasi Kuning Bakar -Grilled Yellow Rice with Tempe n plain omelet inside-




Finish wrapping them n ready to grill


I have yellow rice and sambal tempe already but wanting something different to eat them. Yea I know it's just hard work. >_<
I got the idea grilling it. Grilled rice is quite new for me, some said it's good. I haven't tried it even when I was in Indonesia.

I added the filling with plain omelet that's been sliced.



Glad I have friend who often going back home town. The other day when she went back home, I asked her to bring some traditional cake molds. She got me "cetakan lemper" one of them. Never use it until now. 

Uh la la no more sticky stuff on my fingers when I make this. Awesome! 

This morning actually I browsed "Bento" rice molds. They have plenty of shapes. There's shape like this one with 3 rows together. Now I don't need to buy it if I wanna make sushi bento rice! Cool. 

For the recipe of Indonesian Nasi Kuning, you can see this yellow rice and sambal tempe 



Just FYI I admire this person blog cooking tackle 
Wanna learn to be like her in photography, but perhaps need to up grade my camera. >_<







No comments:

Post a Comment