Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kroket Udang



I love my potato ricer!


This is the first time I used it
I wanted to make Kroket Udang


I actually want this tools for my Indonesian dessert, which is cendol. >_<
Happy to know that it has many functions 



One more gadgets that I love to use now is  Presto / Pressure cooker pan. I got it long time ago but afraid using it. Hubby was quite upset one day thinking of buying stuff that we never use. ^_~ Thanks for the motivation Baby!

I steamed the potatoes just 5min after the whistle started. Steaming in presto also my first time here. Just wanna do some experiments. Voila it turned out so good.

I cut each potatoes into 4pieces as I always do when I steam potatoes.

Ingredients

4-5 potatoes *sliced, steamed, mashed*
5 Jumbo shrimps *peeled, slice into 2-3pieces*
Carrots or other veggies * I used beans*
1 egg
green onion, parsley

Coating 
1 egg *whisked it*
2-3 tbsp flour *pour it in a plate*

seasoning

 1 tbsp white pepper
1 tbsp chicken bouillon powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp bell pepper powder
1 tsp coriander
1 tbsp salt

Method

Mixed all ingredients and shaped it into oval medium 



watch the rest of method in the video dapur umami

P.S : I didn't use all ingredients from that link

Good luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment