Thursday, July 28, 2011

Red Snapper Soup

I still have one more snapper and I wanna make something different from the last recipe. I told my hubby that this is the last one we bought the whole fish snapper as well since I don't like cleaning the scale LOL but well he said"Na-ah, I love it and you should cook like this." Oh boy! :-)

The seasoning I used for this is quite the same as the calamari soup. Just open this http://foodyfitri.blogspot.com/2011/06/calamari-soup.html
The preparation for the fish is the same, marinate it with lemon juice for about 15 minutes after you clean the fish.
For the veggies, besides adding the carrots,  I used chocho since I didn't have any other veggies. *google it if you wanna know the photo*
The chocho you can get it at asian market. Well if you can not find, just use another veggie that you have like beans, cauliflower etc. I added also 5 red chili peppers, slice into small pieces. If you can't find red chili, green would be okay, such as Jalapeno. It's to add the spicy flavor if you like it spicy just like my hubby LOL. Here's the photo taken by my hubby's BB. :-)

1 comment: