Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cheese Buns

Never get bored with sweet bread! Yummy!
This time I made cheese buns with mozzarella filling. 
Same recipe and methods here. Just added lil grated cheddar cheese on the dough when mixing the last touch. It was testing and turning out to be good. ^^
 
Mozzarella cheese
Got to learn about cheese here. Hubby said it's good but you have to eat it warm. I like jack cheddar cheese in chiffon cake. Maybe if I wanna make cheese buns again I consider it to be the filling.


I always love watching my bread risen, doubled size.
This time I waited the same 4 hours but first 2 hours I filled the bread with mozzarella cheese, shaped them and then left them in oven with light on only to keep them warm and let them rest to be doubled again for another 2hours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment