Sunday, July 14, 2013

Taking Order of Tempe, Tempeh -Keep track for my own record-


Sooooo Glaaad I finally made decision for taking order of Tempe, Tempeh in Jax. 

It's hard work making it but soon as it's done, and my customers happy, I am so relieved and of course happy too.

All the hard work paid off. 






Starting from 20 packs and then 30 packs maximum for fresh ordering
and then experimenting for sending it via mail! since I have friend moving out from Jax and begging me to send some also.

Ohio is the first trial 
and this is the condition of my tempe 
*pack in flat rate box no vacuum but fresh tempe when i shipped it*

Tempe arrived in Ohio
then she cooked it *deep fried*
she said it's yummy!*
the next shipping was GA and OR
* I like keeping track of my photo in instagram too* :-)


Hope the tempe is still good!! 
*updating, the tempeh was still good*

One more happiness I got from making tempe is I have Bule Customer! and so happy she likes my home made tempe! 
Yup I was showing off to all my fam and friends back in my country!





Thanks to my customers N keep ordering!
Be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment