Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mocha Almond Cake

I suddenly remember Mayestik Bakery store in Indonesia, i love some cakes there. My fav one is Bolu Kacang. The texture is so soft almost like sponge. I could eat one pan by my self LoL. Nuts and Mocha flavor blend in the cake hmm Gosh i miss my country so much! :D
*I made only half recipe*
Ingredients
80gr all purpose flour
75gr palm sugar
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
1/4tsp cream of tartar
1tsp of baking powder
50gr nuts *i used almond ready to eat* grind
35gr margarine, melted
25ml milk * i used powder n mixed with water*
2 tbsp mocha flavor

How to make 
Mix egg whites with cream of tartar in high speed till half develop
Add palm sugar, mix till fully develop
Add egg yolks
add shifting flour mix them well, baking powder. Mix them well
Pour melted margarine,milk, mocha flavor. 
Prepare the pan that's already greasy *used cooking spray or margarine*
Pour it to the pan and bake in the oven for about 30min 350F

No comments:

Post a Comment