Friday, November 9, 2012

Chocolate Macaroons

Got cinnamon almond from my friend but i couldn't eat it since my teeth can't chew hard food so i made into macaroons! Nice huh :D Grind the almonds and then mixed with confection sugar and chocolate powder.

Grind the almonds






I know i wouldn't like this sweet stuff but since the shape is cute to be in my cam perhaps LOL so here i am..
Thank God i made it successfully coz some people said it's hard to make it. Got curious. Hmm.

Ordering the sheet with deco tips for about a week * got it from ebay*
and making it right away. I browsed the recipe few days before and here it is http://www.delightdulce.com/2012/01/chocolate-french-macarons-with-dulce-de.html
You can watch the video that she put on the website also.


No comments:

Post a Comment