Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Perkedel Abon


I only modified the recipe of perkedel here using the shredded beef or Abon that I made couple of months ago before I visited my home town. It's frozen n still good but quite plenty so that I turned it into perkedel abon.
What is Perkedel? Let me explain about it first since I haven't put recipe of it either. It's a mashed potatoes that's been seasoning with coriander, pepper, salt and green onion. But the potatoes were fried first before you mashed it. It will make the shape stay still when the finishing touch was fried.
Ingredients
4-5 medium potatoes, washed, sliced, fried
and mashed.
seasoning, 1 tsp salt, pepper, coriander, green onion.
Additional ingredient is optional, since I have shredded beef that I cooked before, so I used it. If you wanna know how to click this abon.
But you can use ground beef if Abon is too difficult to make I can say. >_<

Mixed them all
Shaped the dough into round.
Prepare the coating which is 2 whisked eggs.


Method
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Dipped the round shape dough into whisked eggs. Fried till golden brown. Served with Jasmine rice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment