Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rice Porridge

I knew I'd have my teeth pulled out before I came back to FL, so I bought some instant rice porridge sachets from Indonesia, cheating huh lol.
all you need is just boiled water and pour everything there and mixed it. +_+

It's not that bad especially for the taste, just add more healthy food, such as eggs, beef shredded, some veggies hmm. 

Since I cant chew for now, I don't add veggies here. 

Wondering how chef made pretty soft boiled egg without having runny yellow part, I know it needs practice and experiment. >_< 
If you know how to, please share with me. Thanks so much!* Just got tips from Chef Lionel, Temperature eggs, Put in Boiled water for about 8-9 min and then soaked in ice cold water for about 8-9 min. Will try it!



No comments:

Post a Comment