Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sweet potato pie with choco cookies crust



After making choco chip cookies, Now I do Experiment with sweet potato! I didn't plan it tho it's just bcoz I made choco chips too brown and crunchy. I like the taste but can't eat it well coz of my braces. So I crushed the brown choco chips with food processor. 

Thinking what to do with that crushed cookies, I remember PIE CRUST. I know people use graham cracker but I just wanna try with my own chocolate cookies!

Browsing the recipe and catching this web,  sweet potato pie
There is video of making it also.

After I crushed the choco chips in the food processor, I arranged it in a pyrex. I only added lil melted butter so it's stay together.

This choco chips whole wheat are so yummy. I made it too brown n don't wanna throw it away just like that. Hope it works with this sweet potato pie.

I know it will burn the crust on the edge around this Pyrex, once I bake it. 
Eventhou it's burn but still yummy! ^^
Let me cool it down to slice it. Take photos later for updating.
This morning hubby ate two slices of this! He liked it.
It's messy on the edge. The crust wasn't stick together that much, or I only made small amount of pie. I did only use 1 big sweet potato. I was worried too much that it won't be this good for the taste ^^ 
I'm gonna make more later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment