Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Low fat Banana Bread

Banana bread is my hubby's fav! Got 2 large blackened bananas on the kitchen counter this morning. 
He looked at them and teased me "why don't you invite your friend over for smoothie." 

"Well not this cold weather I guess! It's only you who can stand having ice cream and smoothie in this cold season" I said. >_<
I'm gonna make banana bread instead." 
You know who's gonna be happy. *_*

I remembered I still have non fat yoghurt in the fridge, so I browsed the recipe for using it. Joyofbaking is good site for making simple yummy recipe.
Too bad my non fat yoghurt was bad already so I used Probiotic diary drink instead, strawberry flavor (93ml) LoL
It turned out well tho! 

The bottom part is not wet just like I want!Woohoo.
I should name it "Probiotic dairy whole wheat banana bread" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment