Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Crepe's

Crepe Basah isi Nutella & Strawberry

I guess I change my fav breakfast into this one! No more Waffle baby :p But i have to practice more using the electric crepe pan i bought from e-bay! Hhhggg.. quite tricky, after several trials then i used frying pan LOL

Ingredients :
2 Cups of all purpose flour
4 tsp of sugar
4 tbsp of margarine, melted
3 eggs, whisked
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of vanila
2 Cups of milk 
Nutella n Several strawberries for the filling

Mixed the wet into the dry ingredient. Be careful when you mixed into flour. It took times to make it smooth. Maybe next time i use mixer instead LOL. After the batter smooth, pour the batter into a wide plate that comes with electric crepe pan when i bought. *if you use electric pan like mine*

Prepare the crepe pan. Spray the pan with cooking oil spray and wiped it with paper towel.  Once the pan is hot. Flip the electric pan into the batter  and right away flip back to its place *I had to move quickly, still need more practice*.

After several trials, i gave up using it and turned into frying pan. The different is, using frying pan makes the skin bit thicker than electric crepe pan, in my opinion. Maybe i pour too much batter in it :-) Using frying pan is bit tricky too tho. Once you pour the batter, move it around till it covers the size of the pan.
But I love the skin anyway, it reminds me of my mother's food :-)

Fill the skin with whatever you want. I like nutella and strawberry. Folded into triangle and add more stuff such as ice cream or frozen yoghurt hmmm Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment